Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our Busy Life

I will update with pictures soon...I have some seriously cute 1st graders in my class, although I'm not sure if it's "legal" to add pics of them on public internet. So, I guess I will just have to tell you funny stories of what they say and do.

Funny story for today:

A girl in my class is bilingual in Portugese and English. She is from Brazil...way cool.
Anyway, today the 1st graders were drawing pictures of what goes "up" and what goes "down." This bilingual girl was drawing pictures of butterflies, clouds, and then at the bottom of her page there was a little dog with little dots coming out the behind. I asked her, "What is this" (pointing to those dots). She says, "it's pooping" (in her Brazilian accent).

I cracked up...

4 comments:

Devion said...

Too funny! Glad things are off to a good start! See you next weekend!!!

gabrielle said...

Miss you guys! Tell Jon I'll be praying for him on Friday. Love you both!

Michelle said...

How is the world of teaching going? Any new stories to share... Hope you guys are doing well!

~Michelle

Devion said...

I do believe it is TIME for an update!!!!!!!!!!!