Sunday, July 8, 2007

Family Visits

On July 7th Jon's family (parents, sisters, and grandparents) came to visit! We had so much fun and it was so nice to show everyone our new place. We went to a tasty Mexican restaurant for lunch and then came back to the house to play some "Guitar Hero." It was a blast and I was very proud of Grandma Judy, and her guitar playing skills! Here are a few pictures of us "gettin' down."


Rob and Grandma Judy are playing a duet. They did great!





My two sister-in-laws had fun with it too!
(Maddy has an identical stance as her dad)

1 comment:

Devion said...

Hi, Denise! It's Devon! I have a blog, but don't really use it. I primarily use xanga (www.xanga.com/Devion333) and facebook (I'm Devon 'Dopps' Vickers on facebook). However, I have a blog so that I can leave comments for people! I've missed seeing you lately. Are you all doing well? We should do lunch Sunday! See you then!