Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our One Year Anniversary

I know....I know. I haven't posted in a LONG time. So, I thought you guys might enjoy looking at some of our 1 yr. anniversary pictures. On the actual date (May 19th) Jon and I went out to eat at Melbee's (a fancy, little restaurant in Mission, KS). It was delicious and such an experience. Here is their website if you want to check it out. http://www.kansascitymenus.com/melbees/
Here is what we had for dinner! What can I say...yum!
Jon's Menu
Appetizer: Anise Steamed Mussels, Pernod, Cream, Shallot, Garlic
Soup: Roasted Vidalia Onion Soup, Crispy Onion
Main Course: Chef’s Feature, Veal Filet
Dessert: Tapioca Pearls, Coconut Soup, Tropical Fruits, Thai Basil
Denise's Menu
Appetizer: Ahi Tuna Tartare, Watermelon, Daikon, Shiso
Salad: Fingerling Potato Salad, Smoked Trout, Watercress, Green Goddess Dressing
Main Course: Catch of the Day, Alaskan Char
Dessert: Milk & Cookies, White Chocolate Malted Milk & Toffee Chocolate Cookies
Even though we don't have pictures of this night, here are some pictures that we took later on with our wedding cake. It was still so good...I just hate to throw it away.

Denise holding up the wedding cake...one year later!
Jon holding up the cake, too!

Being fed the cake...one last time.
Big Bite!

No comments: