Monday, June 16, 2008

Super Cute Nephew


My adorable nephew, Carson Wayne, turned 1 yr. on June 6th. My brother and sister-in-law had a memorable party for him in Emporia, KS. I'm so thankful that Jon and I have a few more years close to family, so we can do these neat, little parties. When I look at this past year as a whole, I am totally overwhelmed with how God has blessed Jon and I and so many of our extended family members. Here are a few pics from his party. Happy Birthday little guy!


Eating his blue "car" cake



Enjoying the smashing of his cake.




Opening up gifts.
Thank you God for little Carson!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know I should realize he's a year old since Emmy is, but wow! I can't believe it. Glad you were updating so much there for awhile :) Hope things are going well with you and that you're enjoying your summer!